Cutters - Xuron Maxi-Shear Flush Cutter - Semi Flush 2175B
Xuron 2175B Shear Semi-Flush. Works best on:A tough 6” wire cutter featuring our patented Micro-Shear cutting action. Tough enough for harnesses and cables with the precision to cut material less than 1 mil. Thick or work in high density areas. Ergonomically shaped, non-slip Xuro-Rubber grips and a glare-eliminating black finish for operator comfort. Non-protruding, lifetime warranted flat spring provides excellent”feel” without excessive spring tension. Flush cuts soft wire up to 14 AWG (1.6mm).
- Cuts quick, cuts clean, cuts square with a lot less effort than conventional compression cutters
- Xuro-Rubber cushion grips and Light Touch return spring for operator comfort and convenience
- Rated for Z, N, and HO gauge
- Finest track cutter of its kind in the market
- Packaged In A Retail Blister Pack
|Made In:||United States|
Micro-Tools makes every attempt to provide accurate information for each item. Actual packaging and/or specifications may be slightly different from the information and picture provided.
We Also Recommend
Anvil Point Assortment Kit, 1 ea. HP10171, HP10172, HP10173, HP10175, HP10176, HP10179
Sale price $8951 $89.51