Orion PJ Microscope Stand
The Sunstone PJ Scope is a 5x magnification microscope atop a sturdy, self-standing metal base. When connected to an Orion PJ, Orion mPulse, or Zapp permanent jewelry welder, the PJ Scope provides a close, clear, and bright view of any chain while an automated shutter shields your eyes from harmful IR light.
The PJ Scope from Sunstone is a self-standing, easy-to-transport microscope that pairs with the Orion PJ, Orion mPulse, or Zapp permanent jewelry welders. The PJ Scope combines a self-standing, sturdy base with an Orion microscope, helping every permanent jewelry artist clearly view and close jump rings or fine chain.
- Premium 5x magnification optics help you see every chain and boosts welding confidence.
- Automated optical shutter blocks harmful weld flash.
- Self-standing base—no table clamp required!
- Soft rubber eye pads provide hours of comfortable viewing.
- Bright LED lighting floods the chain for better viewing.
- Light and portable and ready for any pop-up.
- Reduces bad welds and improves customer satisfaction.
- Connects with Orion PJ, Orion mPulse, Zapp permanent jewelry welders.
Boost Welding Confidence
The PJ Scope’s magnification helps the permanent jewelry artist easily close a chain with high confidence. When you can clearly see the jump ring and accurately place the electrode exactly where it needs to be, you'll see better, consistent welding results.. Further, when connected to an Orion PJ, Orion mPulse, or Zapp permanent jewelry welder, the PJ Scope’s shutter will automatically close and shield the artist from harmful IR light.
Portable and Perfect for Pop-up's
Weighing in at 7.15 lbs, the PJ Scope can be easily carried from one pop-up event to another, easily becoming a must-have tool for every permanent jewelry business. With a 10 x 6 inch base, the PJ Scope doesn’t require a clamp or hole in the table and can be quickly positioned and repositioned on any table or stand.
Quick and Easy Setup
Setup is quick and easy. Simply position the PJ Scope on a table where it is easily accessible to the artist and the customer. Connect the PJ Scope with an Orion or Zapp permanent jewelry welder. Place the stylus in the PJ Scope’s stylus holder. Then use the PJ Scope’s optics to position the chain and complete the weld.
We Also Recommend
Knew Concepts Titanium Soldering Strips (clamps) (10 Pack)