Disc Cutter - Oval (Cabochon), 6 sizes included By Pepetools
Based on the world's best selling disc cutter, the oval cutter by Pepetools carries over all off the innovative features found in the #196.10A. These features include;
- Recessed punch clearing design on the bottom plate
- Laser etched HDPE base
- High carbon steel plates, hardened to 48-52HRC
- Finished in protective black oxide
- Laser etched disc cutter to mark each hole
- 6 oval shapes (the most available on a single unit in the market today)
- Can cut material up to 20 gauge with just a 2 lb brass mallet, over 20 gauge we recommend the use of a hydraulic press.
Set includes the following;
- Pepe Urethane 6 x 6 95A Cutting Pad
- Oval Cutter
Each punch punch is first precision turned on a state of the art CNC machine based in our Oklahoma City factory. After turning the punches are heat treated to 48-52 HRC. This hardness insures a lifetime of use and a sharp edge. To get the cleanest cut possible we include a 5 degree angle on the cutting edge which allows a beautiful shearing action. Instead of tearing through the material like your traditional disc cutter, the punch cleanly shears the oval without burs or raised edges. After machining the punches are finished in black oxide, a heavy duty protective coating against corrosion.
|Made In:||United States|
Micro-Tools makes every attempt to provide accurate information for each item. Actual packaging and/or specifications may be slightly different from the information and picture provided.
We Also Recommend
Anvil Point Assortment Kit, 1 ea. HP10171, HP10172, HP10173, HP10175, HP10176, HP10179