Zapp™ Permanent Jewelry Welder by Orion
Introduce the Zapp, an entry-level permanent jewelry welder priced to help grow the PJ industry.
The Zapp is a welder specifically designed with just-getting-started PJ artists in mind, helping them grab a toe hold in the permanent jewelry market and grow their business.
- 3-10 J Energy Range. All the energy needed to close most fine chains!
- Argon Ready. For cleaner, stronger welding results!
- Genuine Sunstone Electrodes. For consistent welding results!
- 180-Day Warranty. Fully backed by Sunstone!
- Made in the USA. For years of dependable service!
- US-based Customer Service. Text or call any time for assistance!
- Upgraded Clear ADL (Newest)
The lens is positioned between you and the stylus and automatically darkens the lens during the duration of the weld. You'll hardly notice the lens when it goes dark because the weld duration is so quick. The lens assembly includes a holder for the stylus. You'll significantly increase comfort levels when you employ the Orion lens upgrade!
Are You a Permanent Jewelry Artist? Then you'll want the upgraded auto-darkening lens for the additional space it provides between the lens and your customer's wrist or ankle.
- PJ Scope
- Orion Arm Microscope
The microscope portion of both of these is the exact same. The difference is tabletop mounting versused a swing arm mount.
The Orion Microscope on Articulating Arm is a great product for stone setting and intricate jeweler work. This microscope system should not be used for welding unless it is hooked up to an Orion welder. An Orion welder includes software that tells the built-in shutter when to close in order to protect the users’ eyes from the weld flash.
The PJ Scope from Sunstone is a self-standing, easy-to-transport microscope that pairs with the Orion PJ, Orion mPulse, or Zapp permanent jewelry welders. The PJ Scope combines a self-standing, sturdy base with an Orion microscope, helping every permanent jewelry artist clearly view and close jump rings or fine chain.
- Premium 5x magnification optics help you see every chain and boosts welding confidence.
- Automated optical shutter blocks harmful weld flash.
- Self-standing base—no table clamp required!
- Soft rubber eye pads provide hours of comfortable viewing.
- Bright LED lighting floods the chain for better viewing.
- Light and portable and ready for any pop-up.
- Reduces bad welds and improves customer satisfaction.
- Connects with Orion PJ, Orion mPulse, Zapp permanent jewelry welders.
Boost Welding Confidence
The PJ Scope’s magnification helps the permanent jewelry artist easily close a chain with high confidence. When you can clearly see the jump ring and accurately place the electrode exactly where it needs to be, you'll see better, consistent welding results.. Further, when connected to an Orion PJ, Orion mPulse, or Zapp permanent jewelry welder, the PJ Scope’s shutter will automatically close and shield the artist from harmful IR light.
Portable and Perfect for Pop-up's
Weighing in at 7.15 lbs, the PJ Scope can be easily carried from one pop-up event to another, easily becoming a must-have tool for every permanent jewelry business. With a 10 x 6 inch base, the PJ Scope doesn’t require a clamp or hole in the table and can be quickly positioned and repositioned on any table or stand.
Quick and Easy Setup
Setup is quick and easy. Simply position the PJ Scope on a table where it is easily accessible to the artist and the customer. Connect the PJ Scope with an Orion or Zapp permanent jewelry welder. Place the stylus in the PJ Scope’s stylus holder. Then use the PJ Scope’s optics to position the chain and complete the weld.