Bench Lathe with Right & Left Hand Tapered Spindles, 5/16” dia. Motor Shaft, 115v
M.BL Bench Lathe has a high torque, permanent magnet motor that is extremely quiet and smooth running. Cast iron base has mounting holes and suction cup feet for a secure hold on the work surface. Comes with right and left precision machined Tapered Spindles (A-TM-5 and A-TM-6) for holding buffs and wheels up to 4” in diameter. Other accessories including collet holders and wheel mandrels are available.
Two Year Limited Warranty.
- 1/6 horsepower, high torque motor
- Speed Range: 500-7,000 rpm
- Motor shaft diameter: 5/16”
- Height: 5-1/8”, Width: 13” between spindles
- Weight: 7.5 lbs.
- 115 Volt, 125 Watts (continuous rating), 1.8 Amp, 60 Hz, CSA Certified
- 230 Volt, 200 Watts (continuous rating), 3 Amp, 50 Hz, CSA Certified
SKU: FOR-M.BL UPC: 098666738108 Brand: Foredom MPN: M.BL Made In: United States
Micro-Tools makes every attempt to provide accurate information for each item. Actual packaging and/or specifications may be slightly different from the information and picture provided.O038G^
We Also Recommend
Foredom K.2230 Classic Jewelers Kit with H.30 Handpiece, 115v
Anvil Point Assortment Kit, 1 ea. HP10171, HP10172, HP10173, HP10175, HP10176, HP10179
Wet/Dry Polishing Paper, 8-1/2” X 11”, Assortment Pack One Each 1, 2, 3, 9, 15, & 30 Micron